If you are interested in purchasing a rabbit from Bramble Berry Bunnies, we ask you to review the following information for a smooth sales process. Thank you!
Available rabbits are priced according to quality and my opinion of their show potential. Please note I cannot guarantee rabbit’s show success. Pricing starts at $80.00 for pet/companion rabbits, and $200.00 for brood/potential show quality rabbits (prices may be higher or lower depending on circumstances).
If you are interested in a particular rabbit, but unsure or unable to make a direct purchase and take on ownership, you have the option to reserve that rabbit from being purchased from other interested parties. In order to reserve a rabbit, we need to receive a nonrefundable deposit of 50% of the rabbit’s sales price. I will hold a rabbit with a deposit for a maximum of fourteen days, unless prior agreements have been made. If the rabbit(s) have not been picked up and paid for in full by that time, the rabbit will once again be announced as available to the public.
METHOD OF PAYMENT:
Bramble Berry Bunnies currently accepts cash, money orders, and online deposits through Zelle online banking app . Please come with exact amount due, as change is not available.
•If you are interested in a rabbit, or placing a deposit on one, a date and time of day needs to be scheduled and met for pick up (please give me advanced notice if a different time needs to be arranged).
•Considering we are dealing with live animals, we are able to refuse or cancel a sale at anytime, for any reason. In the event that we do cancel a sale, any received deposits will be refunded.
• We will not sell rabbits to anyone under the age of 18, without a parent or guardian present and fully aware during the exchange. If you are under 18, you must have a parent or guardian contact us for inquiry.
• We do not sell rabbits under the age of 8 weeks, as responsible breeders. Please note that it is illegal to sell rabbits under the age of 8 weeks.
•Available rabbits are healthy to the best of our knowledge. If a rabbit appears ill or unhealthy, we will make it known, and postpone availability until the animal is recovered. Bramble Berry Bunnies is not responsible for the health of the animal once it has left our care and the sale has been made.
• We do not except returns or refund payment for any rabbit, once the exchange has been made, unless of special circumstance reviewed case by case.
• We do not offer pedigrees to pet homes.
• We are always willing to offer advice and provide any helpful information we can, before the rabbit has been adopted out. Anything we cannot help you with, we will do our best to point you in the right direction, or direct you to someone who can. After your adoption with us, we will reference you to do your own research or contact a veterinarian for additional support.
RABBIT TRANSPORTATION & PICK UP:
Those interested in adopting, are welcome to pick up rabbits at our home rabbitry or arrange to meet in a public place. We are also happy to meet at rabbit shows we attend, or make arrangements with fellow breeders for transportation. Please be sure to look up the traveling distance so you can make proper arrangements, Bramble Berry Bunnies is located in Southwest Washington- please contact us for exact address. We do make trips all over western Washington and Portland Oregon areas, contact us for transport info to these areas. SHIPPING: Due to the cost of flying, we suggest arranging ground travel with private transportation. There are often rabbit shows all over the country, and shared rides with other breeders can be arranged, as another means of transport.
Thank you for your interest!
-Lief & Emily of Bramble Berry Bunnies